Morgan Stewart is Co-Founder and CEO of Trendline Interactive. His email marketing journey began in 1999 when he managed the development of Pampers websites and email marketing programs across the U.S., Western Europe, and South America. With over 14 years of experience in online marketing, Morgan has become recognized as one of the online industry’s thought leaders in online trends and interactive marketing.
Prior to Trendline, Morgan acted in multiple roles with ExactTarget, a leading provider of on-demand email and one-to-one marketing solutions. Morgan launched ExactTarget’s strategic consulting practice in 2004 and managed that team for more than 3 years before dedicating the majority of his time to studying and writing about how consumers interact with brands across web, email, mobile, and social networks.
Morgan is a regular columnist for Mediapost’s Email Insider and Engage: GenY and frequently contributes to other leading industry publications. His research is frequently cited in eMarketer and his work has been featured in leading publications including Fortune, Forbes, Newsweek, and Mashable.
- Over 100 articles published on email and online marketing
- Started the Strategic Services practice at ExactTarget
- One of B2B Magazine’s “Who’s Who” in Email Marketing for 2011 (link)
- Programming committee chair for Mediapost’s Email Insider Summit
- Has consulted with hundreds of companies about online marketing over the past 12 years including Pampers, The Home Depot, AG Edwards, CareerBuilder and Mercedes-Benz
- Recently named lead researcher for MarketingProfs