If your brand is looking for new ways to promote your twitter presence in email, look no further than @CallawayGolf ‘s email and what they do towards the footer of their email.
The key takeaways here:
- Make it more than just about your main twitter handle.
- Make it human by including the avatars of those that are featured.
- Lead the subscriber with a clear and conspicuous “follow” button.
- Carve out some significant email real estate for something that you are good at and are passionate about. If anything, it could increase revenue.
- Make sure you can track where your followers are coming from and ensure that you welcome them appropriately.
Congrats to @CallawayGolf for making something different in their emails, rather than just the same old social icon push.